Hi,

> Something's wrong, I'm afraid.

yes it definitely is.

My local copy unzips OK.

I downloaded the file from my site, and indeed, no way you can unzip it, the file has a length that doesn't even correspond to the real length of the file (the real length, in bytes, is actually shown on the webpage). OK, I thought, some file corruption happened during uploaded.. I re-upped the file. The length of the file on the webpage was correct (the length is displayed via a small php script, so it takes the length of the file as it actually is on the site). Just to be sure, I downloaded the file again. And again, no way to unzip it as again it's not a valid zip file. After some more re-up- and re-downloads, where I had the same problem, I tried various other things. The result is that I renamed the file (on the site, not locally!) to smsqe335b.zip (and edited the html page to point to that). Now it works - but the file is called smsqe335b.zip - I think one can live with that.

Isn't computing wonderful?

(Oh, and just to be sure that I wasn't dreaming, I then renamed the file to smsqe335.zip again -and edited the html file-, re-downloaded - not a valid zip file. Go figure).

Wolfgang