Op Tue, 04 Dec 2018 11:20:58 +0100 schreef François Van Emelen via Ql-Users <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>:

<SNIP>

1. Launch PWfile (smsqumatator)

2.go to 'directory' and replace 'winx_ 'with ''nfax_'

All files in that device should be visible now. My question is :Can you see them?

I don't see anything in SMSQmulator but I do see them in QPC2.

I hope this clarifies my question.

Thank you for your reply

Have a fine day,

François Van Emelen

Hi Francois,

I have just tried PWFile on SMSQm8 but I can see the files and can open them.
Are you sure you have a valid NFAx device and not renamed NFA to DOS?
By default PWFile selects only those directories that are configured in ProWess else you must edit the device by hand.

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: "http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/";

---
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com