Op 5/06/2019 om 12:08 schreef Giorgio Garabello via Ql-Users:
  To update the system, Black Phoenix has its own method of maintaining
(only a few).
The WIN1_SYS_DESKTOP_DESKTOP_bas file must be created and inserted into a
.WIN to be hooked as WIN2_ using the precise name: "WIN2_DESKTOP_bas"

In this way BP does not execute its own DESKTOP file but executes the one
in WIN2_

This way I can modify the file that configures the desktop and insert some
changes or loadings of extensions that I want to keep when I update to BP.

The method is not the best but at the moment we cannot do much ...
moreover, you need to know a little about SMSQE

Black Phoenix is still a product too recent ... when it comes in a more
complete form you can think of managing automatic updates ... but for now
it's not possible.

Giorgio Garabello

Il giorno mer 5 giu 2019 alle ore 11:37 François Van Emelen via Ql-Users <