I have old memories of doing some fairly complex editing of some stuff
whilst using 'The editor' on my trusty QL many years ago.
Might have been when I was an editor and submissions to the
print shop had to be on a PC format disk. So of course I had
to figger out the read/write tricks of PC floppies.
Once that was fully understood, I then applied that learning and
was able to do basic read/write of PC disks with my TS2068 as well.

  :-)

Was or is there a PC equivalent? I also recall thinking about this
way back in the past but don't recall ever chasing an answer.

--
Paul Holmgren
I am outraged, at the perceived outrage,