Hi,

I use OpenJDK 11 or 8, version 11 is running on the Linux laptop.

I do not use Windows as I fo not want to pay for the licence. Linux does all I
require, without the constant attension to virus checkers.

I also do not want to buy nee hardware to run Windows 11, whi h maybe as bad as
Windows 10.

SMSQmulator rin very smoothely on a Core i7 based computer, only needs 4Gb to
run...
---
Regards,
Derek