I would like to express my thanks to Wolfgang, Marcel, Peter and all the other developers, HW and SW, who continue to give QL a future and who allow QL to be not just a retro "phenomenon". Q68, SMSQ/E, Ethernet drivers, slowly and laboriously, keep the QL connected to the future, therefore not just a retro nostalgic memory.
Well done everyone.

Fabrizio