Hi Peter,

I have indeed added CTS, so a slower machine can stop the Qzero from
sending. The RTS line is just fake though - my hope is that a Qzero is
always fast enough to handle 115200 Baud.

As long as you don't write to the SD card at the same time, probably yes.

The connector is prepared so you can use a standard male D-Sub with
ribbon cable for SER. I had the printed schematics and placeplan in
Dormagen, but forget to give them to you. Shall send by personal email.

You actually did give those printed documents to me in Dormagen ;-)

Best Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Bredenbeek | Hilversum, NL | j...@bredenbeek.net