At 04:52 ìì 1/2/2001, you wrote:

>QPC does have all that, too. Isn't that amazing?

Well I don't really know what you meant here Marcel but if you think any of
us is "attacking" or "blaming" your work, well I don't think that this is
the case.
It is well established and I believe nobody here believes the contrary,
that QPC is indeed a very well written piece of software that can and it is
at times a life saver.
I commented on this thread to point out the problem of not supporting QL
hardware and not to blame QPC :-) How could I? It's my only means to access
SMSQ these days. And I have to admit that I would still use it after I got
my Q40. For different reasons though and not as my primary SMSQ systems. I
really wish I had taken my Aurora with me in the States instead of trading
it in for a Q40 that never came but all its done now and the only solution
I had was to get QPC. For which I thank you for your efforts. Don't get me
wrong though. The QL for me means hardware with custom made (by me)
software not the other way round. I understand that many would disagree but
heck that's my opinion ;-) And we are civilized here (well the rest of
you... I don't know about myself ;-) and yeah I can take a different
opinion in rebutal of my own... that's why we're still discussing (and not
cussing) ... and it's productive too I think.

That's all

Phoebus