In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
, Norman Dunbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

He .. he .. well, the fun bit was with the amount of manipulation that
the software allows you to do.

By the way, I have downloaded the new version, and all appears to be
working OK.

>Here is my preview of how the election will go :
>
>1. We will all get very bored very quickly.
>2. Most people won't bother to vote.
>3. The government will get in.
>4. All their promises to make life better/easier/less taxed will be
>forgotten.
>5. We won't notice any difference.
>6. Except for more tax :o(
>7. They are all a bunch of lying self centered good for nothing low lifes.
>8. None of then have or use (or even know) what a QL is. (Had to get back on
>topic :o) )

... a mite cynical, yet agree with some of it.  My difficulty with
politicians is that they are no longer allowing democracy to take place.

--
Malcolm Cadman