At 08:37 рм 23/5/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Norman Dunbar (I think!) wrote:
>
> >As a politician it is the public's right to throw eggs, fruit and
>abuse as
> >much as they like - without getting caught, as retaliation is not
>allowed.
> >Send him off !!
>
>Do bear in mind though that if you do throw eggs, tomatoes or whatever
>at politicians like John Prescott, you make sure you either do so from
>a safe distance, or step back out of range afterwards. Looking forward
>to someone doing the same to William Hague to see if he tries out his
>Karate or Judo (can't remember which he does). Then Tony Blair might
>hit someone with a Fender Stratocaster guitar...the possibilities are
>endless.

Well I don't know JACK about the elections in the UK... what I do know
though is that if
Mr. Blair hits ANYONE with a Strat I will personally fly to the UK, make
him wear a Marshall Valvestate (That's an AMP) as a hat and lock him in a
room with Bill Gates naked for at least 10 days.... there you have it
gentlemen :-)

Phoebus