Ian wrote:

>It would be good to have Pine & Lynx running in SMSQ.  What is the
>current status of TCP/IP and PPP project, and will most NE2000 ISA
>cards work in a Q40?

NE2000 ethernet cards for the Q40 and Q60 should have configuration jumpers
for IRQ and address. It doesn't matter if the card has Plug&Play support in
addition to the jumpers. Jumperless cards are not yet supported by Q40 Linux.

If you have doubts, I can supply tested ethernet cards for Q40 / Q60.

There is currently no ethernet driver for SMS/QDOS. (There are ideas, but
as always, time is short.)

Full TCP/IP and PPP support on Q40 and Q60 if you run Linux. Under QDOS/SMS
only SLIP (experimental status) or shell accounts.

Lynx working under both QDOS Classic and SMSQ/E on the Q40 and Q60.

All the best

Peter