On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 04:19:50PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > ...(although Ian Pine does that to me via the mailing list each time).
>
> Unfortunately this is not something I have any control over. Our
> company email system adds the text attachment to all outgoing emails
> after we've hit Send in the Outlook client.  At least you're getting
> the message as well (whether you want it or not, ha ha) - some
> recipients have complained they're only getting the attachment!  All
> incoming mails get a text attachment listing all the nodes the email
> visited on its way to me.

fantastic !!! So all the information that is already in the
headers is doubled for no purpose but to anoy the user. Does
it at least detect spoofed headers ;)?

> So here's another one... ;O)

no attachment to this message, I see the disclaimer though.

Did they change the way they add the disclaimer? I looks like
continued text now.

Bye
Richard