Norman Dunbar wrote:
>PS. Dilwyn - Rockridge format CDs, I use Adaptec's easy CD Creater 4
>software and it only does ISO and Joliet. At work we have the same
and Nero
>5 - Nero 5 does more formats, but none of them are Rockridge
according to
>its manual.

Thanks for that, Norman, I upgraded to Nero 4.0.9.0 and that has added
UDF format to its list of supported formats, but sadly on my system
doesn't work with CDs with more than about 100K of files, pretty
useless. Since Rockridge is basically a Unix system I guess I won't
find many Windows CD writers supporting it.

Worth I try I guess. Now to go and deinstall it if I can't get it to
do UDF.

High time we persuaded Thierry to do a SMSQE CD writer thing to go
with his CD-ROM reader...something for him to in the 12 months at
sea...and give him a satellite phone to update his website with it
while he's sailing.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]