Does anyone have experience of using Windoze-specific printers from
SMSQ/E? I notice that QPC2v2 has a facility to allow its PAR port to
be defined as 'printer'

My local computer shop has some very cheap colour Epson printers which
would be good as a backup printer, as my BJ10 is getting rather old
and noisy.

I appreciate I won't be able to program the printer using ESC codes
etc, but would I be able to use it at all from QPC2 (or anything else
running on the P*? (asterisk inserted to avoid offending Claus and
Peter!)

Another possibility: if I could print on this printer, I could then
shift the BJ10 either to my wife's laptop or to my Aurora system and
network the lot of them using Sernet.

Which opens another can of worms...Sernet with more than 2 stations
and 'circular' serial cabling - anyone got that one to work either?

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]