De : Dilwyn Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 4 janvier 2002 16:30
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [ql-users] Euro equipped font and other news

(...)
Phoebus Dokos wrote:
This font has the Euro symbol at CHR$(181), or CTRL SHIFT u on UK
keyboards. Alteernatively, Line Design users can use the entity name
\paragraph\ to access the character as text in Line Design (useful if
you don't know what key combinations needed for CHR$ 181 on your
system - this was the old paragraph symbol I think in QDOS character
sets but SMSQE uses 181 for its Euro symbol.)

As Phoeebus hinted, what use can we find for the old EEuropean
currency symbols in the character sets now. And how long do we need
the pound symbol???