De : Phoebus R. Dokos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 4 janvier 2002 16:59
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: [ql-users] Euro equipped font and other news

At 04:40 ìì 4/1/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>I think we need this symbols for years because of the past (not so easy to
>cancelled) and UK.

Ahhh don't be so sentimental... What can we (Greeks) say about the Drachma
then? It's been around in one form or the other for around 2500 years now
and it was NEVER included in any character sets... ;-) Do we hold a grudge
or cling to the past??? nooooooo :-)

Easy come... easy go :-)

>I hope pff Euro symbol is more readable than SMS one so
>that Americans dont think we are using $ in EU

It is (in higher point sizes of course... ProForma Fonts appear really bad
in lower resolutions allthough I have a couple of tricks - Read below)
trust me...