At 04:22 μμ 4/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>Talking about Greek Currency, as we were .....
>
>didn't the Athens branch of the Abbey National have to close down
>because they couldn't make a Drachma out of a crisis !
>
>:o)
>
>(You might need a memory that goes back a few years to figure that one out
>!)

Hmmm you lost me here :-) Please elaborate :-)
And what is Abbey National... (A Bank I presume????) If yes British banks
in Greece (with the exception of Barclays) deal ONLY with the shipping
business and although I would very much like to be one I am not a shipping
magnate... Would be good though if my last name was Onassis ;-) I would
have single-handedly saved the QL ;-) HEHE

Phoebus