On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, Roy Wood wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dexter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
> >I'm after all sorts of 2nd hand odds and ends. Maybe if you posted a
> >fortnightly list of stuff to the list, it would move a lot more quickly?
> >:o)
> I think everyone would complain. This is not really for advertising

In that case, feel welcome to pop them up at ql.spodmail.com - it's had a
couple of hundred visitors this week, many not from the list. I'm very
pleased. The site has been accessed from over 700 different sites and it's
only a few months old. I'm guessing from emails and site info that over a
third of visitors do not subscribe (or I should say do not post) to
qlusers or qldeveloper.

Remember, you can list items, and have the ability to edit your own posts
when you sell something ;) I can even create areas for companies, where
they have moderator privilege over their own areas.

I will spend some time developing some open source QL-related tools so
people can co-operate on projects through the website. It'll include FTP
areas, some kind of revision control system, and so on...

Like I said, if anyone feels there's a real need for something, let me
know and I'll see what I can do.

Dave
http://ql.spodmail.com/