>>I have managed to download the file, using a downloader (FlashGet) -
>>however, the file is some 15Mb in size, therefore may cause IE to
>>appear to crash!!
>I sent this to Dilwyn some time ago on CD.
Yes, but I have thrown that CD away (after your generous assistance)
and lost the copy on my hard disk in a recent post-virus reformat.
However, what I forgot until after I re-downloaded it was that it was
added to the QL Documentation CD before I reformatted the hard drive
and I had in fact burned a copy which included it (thought it was
still a job waiting to be done which for once I had done and forgotten
I'd done the job!). Sometimes, some days, my brain just goes AWOL.

I blame nobody but myself and my own stupidity for once in my life!

At least, it helped to sort out a problem I would have had downloading
PDFs because of the PDF reader problem with IE5.

--
Dilwyn Jones