Την 25/11/2002 3:34:00 μμ, ο/η [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Christopher Cave) έγραψε:

>O.K., I know its an old-fashioned issue but I really don't have
>an owner's manual for a recently acquired HP Deskjet 500 and I
>really do want to set it up for Psion use! Please can anyone let
>me have copies of the commands (it isn't one of the printers
>listed in PCL.ZIP from Dilwyn J.) or point me at a source. I
>tried the HP site with no success.
>
>Thank you
>
>Christopher Cave

Hi Christopher...

The DeskJet 500 is a PCL 3 printer (so if Dilwyn's file list those codes... most of
them will
work). I have a programmer's manual somewhere for ALL HP printers up to LJ III so,
I'll
need to dig it up and scan it for you...

Phoebus