In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Marcel Kilgus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Thierry Godefroy wrote:
The system I try to run it on is built around:
- Super GodlCard ROM v2.49
- Aurora graphic/IO card with Minerva v1.92 & SuperHermes v1.05
- Qubide v1.56
- ROMdisq v2.14

Try unplugging the Qubide or at least the hard drive. We currently suspect that the Qubide ROM is the problem.
Actually I have tested the standard (non high-colour) version on all manner of QLs here and none of them work - even a bog standard JS ROM with a Gold Card won't work. I was in communication with Wolfgang about this. That is the reason I have not sent any v3 Gold Card SMSQ/Es out.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.