Hi all,

Yep, it's the 20 th birthday. Congrats all around. I really can't remember
what I did on the "fatal" day. I do remember, though, "typing" on a cardboard
"keyboard" that was an advertisment for the QL in a magazine (PCW?) in 1:1
size....

Anyway, there have ben several attempts to get a discussion going about what
should be done to celebrate this.

The response hasn't really been overwhelming, has it?

So, what is this - a general disaffection for all things QL related?

Is the writing on the wall? Are we going to give up after 20 years?

Or is this some kind of general apathy?

Anyway, I for one will very much welcome some kind of QL 2004 event. I'm not
sure whether I'll be able to attend all if there are several events (e.g. one
in Eindhoven and one in the UK -  I'm not even sure I'd be able to attend the
UK one (this neralt always means an overnight travel OKn, so one vote
explicitkly in favour of Eindhoven here)

What would be actually DONE during such an event?

Wolfgang

  • ... AlbrtNew
    • ... Wolfgang Lenerz
      • ... gwicks