On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 00:08:39 -0000, thegilpins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am still monitoring the list and find such suggestions most interesting.
Would anyone like to do a financial study of these or other suggestions and
possibly give Quanta the opportunity of helping once again. A formal
proposal to me or Roy B. would stimulate discussion by the Quanta committee.

I for one would use a QuBide with another IDE slot on it.

Do not forget that it has an Ethernet port on it, flash rom plus more bells and whistles than your average coffee maker :-)

Phoebus
--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>