On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 at 22:45:55, Roy wood wrote: (ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

Qliberator was another story but Ian Stewart, who was my only contact, had only a small part in writing it. The other author, whose name escapes me,
Adrian Soundy
had long since disappeared and the sources were not available. I have now no contact for Ian so when the last few copies I have are exhausted I cannot sell it. I have not sold a copy for some time so I am not too worried but I would have liked to get it updated.

-- QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255 tony@<surname>.co.uk http://www.firshman.co.uk Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 TF Services, 29 Longfield Road, TRING, Herts, HP23 4DG

          • ... gwicks
          • ... Wolfgang Uhlig
          • ... Lau