On 21/11/16 06:47, Oliver Eichler wrote:
you are right, In QMS the trackpoint list is more or less informative without
a real function. Historically the list was the first way to manipulate
trackpoints in QLGT. A range selection with the mouse was introduced at a much
later deleopment stage. And it never worked well.

In QMS cleaning up the track is much easier, as the range selection by mouse
is  better. And you can cut bad points at the start or the end quite easily.
And there is a filter to remove bad trackpoints. Alltogether I never missed
the old QLGT way to hide trackpoints.
FWIW I prefer the way QLGT displays a highlighted track, showing individual points, the ability to investigate a particular point, and the ease of deleting GPS errors. Would it be possible to offer this as an option?

Cheers

*JohnG*