On 03/26/2017 01:32 PM, Oliver Eichler wrote:
> it's release time! The biggest change is done by Norbert Truchsess
> integrating
> BRouter (http://brouter.de/brouter/). It's a quite famous routing engine for
> Android apps. The "B" stands for "bike". BRouter is special as it takes the
> elevation into account. As BRouter is written in Java it can't be used as a
> library. You can either use the online service, or you install your own local
> server running with Java. If you choose to install it locally, you can even
> use it for on-the-fly routing.

The BRouter support fails to build (on Debian unstable):

/build/qmapshack-1.8.0/src/gis/rte/router/brouter/CRouterBRouterSetupWizard.cpp:24:24:
 fatal error: JlCompress.h: No such file or directory
  #include <JlCompress.h>
                         ^

I had to set both QUAZIP_INCLUDE_DIR & QUAZIP_INCLUDE_DIRS to
/usr/include/quazip5, because FindQuaZip.cmake doesn't set them for some
mysterious reason.

Despite src/CMakeLists.txt including QUAZIP_INCLUDE_DIRS in its
include_directories() call, the header is not found.

I haven't found a solution for this yet, and am a little short on time
to dig into this. Hopefully someone on this list found a fix.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1