Ciao a tutti!

I have two tracks that must coincide in one point.
I can not move a point, with the tool "Move point" to do it "practically"
coincide on another: they must have the same coordinates.
Calling the two tracks 1 and 2, I now do this:
Case a) If track 1 ends on an intermediate point, trace 2.
I cut track 1 near the end point of the first track, getting tracks 1.1 and
1.2 and I keep the original.
               I join tracks 1.1 and 2 (or 1.2 with 2 if the direction is
concordant, otherwise reversing track 2) and I get track 3.
               I cut track 3 (on the same point as the first cut of track
1) and I get tracks 3.1 and 3.2
               Track 3.2 is track 2 with the end point coinciding with a
point in track 1.
Case b) Traces must be touched in mid-point of both.
               I cut both tracks and combine the resulting segments by
exchanging them with the originals.
                Cut and (I try) to bring together the segments of the
original tracks.

A friend of mine has Garmin Basecamp and has a tool (I think the only one
more than QMS!) That completes the operation in two clicks.

I believe it is possible to insert a similar tool on QMS; you could add an
icon in the bar that appears when I'm in "Edit Track".
In addition to the modes A, O and V you should enter a mode J. Dragging a
point is captured by the points of a track on which it is passed, as occurs
on a vector map with the V mode activated.

Do you believe that it could be a useful tool for others too?