Hi,

I am trying to install qmail on a RedHat 6.0/2.2.10 box and I have followed the life with qmail directions up to the Section 2.8 where you are supposed to first try and start qmail, and RedHat won't even recognize the qmail binary as a binary? When I try to start it with the script or by manually, it just says, "no such file or directory". I have read through the documentation but only found troubleshooting information on once it is installed and you can run it. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.

Scott