Here is the part from the "Life with Qmail" I got hung up on.

#!/bin/sh

# Using stdout for logging
# Using control/defaultdelivery from qmail-local to deliver messages by
default

exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start "`cat /var/qmail/control/defaultdelivery`" accustamp
Use your editor to create the above /var/qmail/rc, then execute these
commands:

    chmod 755 /var/qmail/rc
    mkdir /var/log/qmail

When I did this, it just hung there. It tried to execute it, and wouldn't
give me a prompt back untill I ctrl-c 'd it. I even got up and left it there
for over 5 min, and it was still hung. Then I downloaded the script in the
next section and tried to start the other part of qmail. I got the script
from the webpage link at:

http://Web.InfoAve.net/~dsill/qmail-script.txt.

I made it excecutible, and tried to run it. It gave me an error, "Cannot
find file or directory". But the script was there? It was the weirdest
thing.

So then I went for the heck of it to the /var/qmail/bin/ and tried the
qmail-start, and that gave the same, "cannot find file or directory" error."

Is there anything I need to do differently that you know of to make this run
on a RedHat 6.0 box?

Thanks again for the response.

Scott