I haven't made any changes, I left behind since the last 2 installation
attempts. The last time I stopped the Qmail install, I could see the
entries in "syslog". This time around nothing is happening. The script
stops immediately. When I do a "ps waux", there are no processes listed
for qmail. Please look at the output below.

Can someone please shed some light, on what I could be missing?

Thank you in advance.

Subba Rao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Disclaimer - I question and speak for myself.

http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/

root@caesar:/var/qmail# cat rc
#!/bin/sh

# Using splogger to send the log through syslog.
# Using qmail-local to deliver messages to ~/Mailbox by default.

exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" qmail-start ./Mailbox splogger qmail
root@caesar:/var/qmail#

root@caesar:/var/qmail# csh -cf '/var/qmail/rc &'
[1] 8156
[1]    Exit 111                      /var/qmail/rc
root@caesar:/var/qmail#