I have been put on the RSS and ORBS list because this test keeps failing:

 >>> MAIL FROM:<spamtest@[199.175.103.1]>
      <<< 250 ok
      >>> RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[199.175.103.1]>
      <<< 250 ok
      >>> DATA
      <<< 354 go ahead
      >>> (message body)
      <<< 250 ok 962278341 qp 3683
      /var/local/maps/rss/bin/rly: relay accepted - final response code 250

Is there any way to configure Qmail to stop this type of mail from being
accepted?

I know that even though it allows the message, that it may not necessarily
work, because it fails at a later stage. I have tested with ORBS and the
test comes back as allowing the message to process, but the message never
actually gets delivered, so I know that it is not acting as a relay. It
would be nice for the test to fail so that these spam controllers have
absolutely no reason to put someone on the list.

Thanks.