Dave Sill wrote:

> Stephen Bosch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Okay, here is what I have in /var/qmail/rc:
> >
> >#!/bin/sh
> >
> ># Using splogger to send the log through syslog.
> ># Using procmail to deliver messages to /var/spool/mail/$USER by
> >default.
> >
> >exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
> >qmail-start '|preline procmail' splogger qmail
>
> Logging via splogger (syslog).

Which is deprecated in LWQ, now, correct?

Boy -- it's obviously been a while since I configured this machine. It
ran so well... I never had to do anything to it. At least, I thought I
didn't. Maybe I did and didn't realize it.

> >The run file for qmail-smtpd/log contains:
> >
> >#!/bin/sh
> >QMAILDUID=`id -u qmaild`
> >NOFILESGID=`id -g qmaild`
> >exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 2000000 \
> >    /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -R -H -v -p -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb \
> >        -u $QMAILDUID -g $NOFILESGID 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd
> >2>&1
>
> Sure that's qmail-smtpd/log/run? Looks more like qmail-smtpd/run.

D'oh!

#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/local/bin/setuidgid qmaill /usr/local/bin/multilog t
/var/log/qmail/smtpd

-Stephen-