> > QmailAdmin doesn't deliver mail, the 'backup' doesn't get called.
>
> No, but it should follow the same methods that vpopmail does.  If the
> directory field is blank in the authentication backend, when that user is
> accessed via qmailadmin, it should auto create the directory.

What would happen if vdelivermail didn't autocreate the directory?
Would it be stuck in queue?  Would it bounce?  That's more serious an
error than what qmailadmin does.

To me, if you're replicating vadduser, you should be doing what vadduser
does.  I don't have a problem with vqregister or vqadmin, they does what vadduser
and vadddomain, do.

<shrug> The docs must be wrong <grin>

Rick