On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 02:01 PM, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
I know it's not a bug. I'm just wondering if other people
have the same problems I have and share the same
frustration and would welcome such a patch, or if a
patch to correct this problem would be laughed off the
list.

Let me know what you think...

It's a great idea, but we've already incorporated it into the current development releases.

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/qmailadmin/>

Check for 1.0.25 to be released later today (in other words, don't bother installing 1.0.24, wait for 1.0.25).

1.0.25 also includes a program called alias2forward.pl (look for it in the contrib directory) that will go through all domains and convert Maildir-style aliases to address-style forwards.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]