On Thursday 24 July 2003 17:06, Tom Collins wrote:
> On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 02:01  PM, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> > I know it's not a bug. I'm just wondering if other people
> > have the same problems I have and share the same
> > frustration and would welcome such a patch, or if a
> > patch to correct this problem would be laughed off the
> > list.
> >
> > Let me know what you think...
>
> It's a great idea, but we've already incorporated it into the current
> development releases.

Holy geez! I just downloaded 1.0.20 a week or so ago. Perfect
timing!

> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/qmailadmin/>
>
> Check for 1.0.25 to be released later today (in other words, don't
> bother installing 1.0.24, wait for 1.0.25).
>
> 1.0.25 also includes a program called alias2forward.pl (look for it in
> the contrib directory) that will go through all domains and convert
> Maildir-style aliases to address-style forwards.

Excellent. I was going to write one of those.

I'm having trouble finding the exact point at which aliases were
removed from qmailadmin in the ChangeLog. What version was it?

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,