Guenther Theilen wrote:
Are you sure you are doing a make install?

Yes, I am.
I even deleted the qmailadmin-file in the cgi-bin directory and installed it new with configure, make, make install.
Didn't help.

What's the output of this command (in the qmailadmin source/build
directory):

# grep AUTORESPOND_BIN config.h

# grep AUTORESPOND_BIN config.h
#define AUTORESPOND_BIN "/usr/bin"

That's the correct setting for what you want, so I don't see why you are continuing to have problems.

And what's being written to your .qmail file? Still "|/usr/bin/autorespond/autorespond" ?

If that's what it's still being written as, then I'd try a

make clean, configure, make, make install

Jeff
--

  /\  /\              ..    ..    ..    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 /  \/  \ a t r i x  .  .  .  .  .  .  .           (770) 794-7233