-----Mensagem original-----
De: Tom Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2004 14:29
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: Re: [qmailadmin] QmailAdmin 1.2.0 (final) released as stable

On Jan 29, 2004, at 9:30 AM, Ken Jones wrote:
> I used to do this before releasing a tar ball, to avoid any timing
> issues
> 1) ./configure
> 2) make (gets those errors)
> 3) make distclean
> then tar it up
>
> Then the next person to untar and configure won't get the messages.
> It's a timestamp issue on certain files.

That's typically been my plan, but I need to update the Makefiles to
delete a few extra files on 'distclean'.  I also have an issue of
having to manually edit my aclocal.m4 every time it's recreated after
changing configure.in.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Info on the Sniffter handheld Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/