On Nov 8, 2007, at 7:54 AM, Richard Secor wrote:
Currently we are using maildrop to check messages and move them to a Spam folder where they are found to be Spam.
So every pop box has a .qmail file with the following contents:
| preline -f /usr/local/bin/maildrop mailfilter

Are you using QmailAdmin's --enable-spam-command configure option? I don't know much about how it works, but that may take care of your problem.

When QmailAdmin modifies a user's .qmail file, it leaves in lines it doesn't recognize, but it also assumes that it is responsible for delivery. If you set the enable-spam-command, I'm pretty sure it uses that instead of the Maildir for final delivery. It also adds a checkbox to the moduser page where you can turn spam checking on and off. If you don't want users to be able to turn it off, modify mod_user.html and replace

<input type="checkbox" name="spamcheck" ##i9>

with

<input type="hidden" name="spamcheck" value="1">

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/

!DSPAM:47334e2432001866918495!