Nigel Reed wrote:

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 01:34:12PM -0500, Jake Vickers wrote:
Not necessarily, unless you have a need for mutt.

Which I do, otherwise it wouldn't be installed :)
Point made. I get dozens of emails each week from people who have dependencies that are funky myself, and they're usually for programs they don't even know what they are, much less need them. Do you need help resolving the issue, or are you good? If you do it yourself, I ask that you share your results so that other can benefit from it.
Thanks.