Hello marrandy,

I missed you on irc by a few minutes. Anyways here is the info for ssl:
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/SSL_Related

QmailToaster can only use one ssl cert. Apache can have one ssl cert
per ip address.

Thanks,
Erik

On 5/18/06, marrandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello.

I'm curious about the certificates for multiple sites on one server e.g.
qmailtoaster.

You have multiple domains in the .com, .net and .org, none of which are
sub-domains.

You access the accounts via encypted email and/or the squirrelmail https: web
browser.

How does all this work when you want to create, and have signed, a certificate
where you can only put in a single domain ?