Yes, but buying a wildcard ssl cert is in the thousands of dollars
mark. In addition, you still can't have more than one documentroot (or
virtualhost) per ip address in apache.

Nor can you have more than one cert for qmail.

On 5/18/06, marrandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thursday 18 May 2006 16:53, Erik Espinoza wrote:

> I got my cert with one name, secure.domain.com, and I have all my
> users point their clients to secure.domain.com for pop3-ssl/imap-ssl
> and outgoing smtp-ssl.

I've noted in some documents that you can do *.domain.com

ie.

http://www.flatmtn.com/computer/Linux-SSLCertificatesApache.html

Is this correct info ?

Regards...Martin