Kaven Gagnon wrote:
I can't use the dev machine; this is a VMware install on my laptop :(  But I
take no chance this night and start to build a new server.  The server is up
and running and files are restored, but I can't see any domain/user on web
administration page, like if mysql database is empty.  Using mysqladmin, I
can select database and show tables etc...
Hmm. Do any errors show in your httpd log as to why it's not reading the db? Would probably show as a PHP error. Also, you do have all the files in /home/vpopmail/etc right? When you say you backed up mysql/lib, did you just copy the directory, or did you export the DB and then import it on the new machine. Might want to make sure the permissions on the DB are correct (vpopmail has full rights).