Hi All!

(I couldn't find instructions for installing Qmail Toaster on top of an
existing Sendmail server, so I'm asking here. (I'll add a wiki page for
it once I've boiled it down.))

I have a RHEL 4 server running Sendmail/Dovecot with 500 passwd-based
email accounts. I will be installing QT on the _same machine_ and will
be migrating all accounts to virtual users. I'm comfortable installing
QT, and migrating users and existing mail. My question is this: how do
I install QT (Qmail/Courier) so it runs side-by-side with
Sendmail/Dovecot so I can *test* that it works and get it tuned before
disabling Sendmail? Ideally migrating our many domains one at a time,
to ease technical and support issues. Is this possible? Perhaps setup a
new IP (mail2.strangecode.com) and bind Qmail and Courier to this IP?

(The long story is that we had all these users on an old server, and
already had QT installed on the new server and *WERE* planning to
migrate domains in batches (updating MX records to the new server) BUT
the old server crashed and we had to do a quick emergency migration to
the new server, and stayed with sendmail because we hadn't yet informed
our users of the username -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] change.)

Thanks in advance.

Quinner