I knew there would be a way. ;P

I think using the method of a dedicated IP address for Qmail SMTP would
be necessary in order to test the Simscan (and thus ClamAV and
Spamassassin) functionality. Using procmail to pass messages to
qmail-inject would be much easier but would bypass the Simscan chain,
no?

I'm actually not afraid to modify the SRPMs to make this work the way
it needs to. I understand QT is a "rounded corner" system (nice
terminology ;-). I'm actually excited to use QT mainly for the security
updates and ease of maintaining RPMs, as well as the awesome community
around it. Then once the migration is complete, I will be able to use
the "rounded corner" RPMs.

Since this is a essential upgrade to our business I am more than happy
to pay for consulting and/or installation assistance. I'm not familiar
with the names behind this project and who might be available, so I'd
be happy if they came forth so we can discuss.

Any answer to my question regarding Dovecot?

>I'm less concerned with POP/IMAP. Do you think I should expect any errors
>with courier as a drop-in replacement for Dovecot? It worked on the first
>try for me during my original testing. Or, what about continuing to use
>Dovecot? Has anyone used QT with Dovecot? It seems to be a pretty
>good/light-weight software.

Thanks