The zlib package failed because the version scheme was changed.
Originally we were trying to keep with the QmailToaster
1.branch.revision, but eventually we decided that zlib should go back
to 1.0.revision since eventualy OS's will release the same or newer
zlib than what we are shipping.

At that point there is no sense in installing our version.

For example, FC6 ships with the same version of zlib as we do. Theres
no sense in using the zlib we ship over the FC6 one.