Kyle Quillen wrote:
Hey all,

In order for emails to go to the spam box should I have the simscan
score set to the same as my spamassassin score or should it be higher I
have had them the same for about 5 hours now and no spam is going into
the spam folders
The simscan setting is for when messages get deleted. You will not get any messages put into a spam box unless you install and configure the devel branch of qmail-toaster right now. Spamassassin *ONLY* scores messages, nothing else. Simscan (controlled by simcontrol) determines what things get blocked, and when emails get deleted (when they reach the spam= score you define).