To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] question regarding vpopmail-toaster

Hello Manoj

Thank you for your prompt reply.  Is there a way we can tweak vpopmail so
that I can use existing local users without having to create new users? OR is it possible to migrate all of my users to vpopmail users without having
to change their password and still be able to manage all of my users that
would point the primary domain (by creating new thru vpopmail)?

Tweaking vpopmail to use local users is fairly simple, if you are
comfortable with modifying rpm spec files. I think Quinn sent the
options that need to be changed. I'll dig it up when I get a chance,
or perhaps you can check out the archive. It was literally in the last
two days or so.

I know that Jake has a few scripts to convert local users to vpopmail
users, so maybe he'll chime in on that one.

any help or suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks.

No Problem.