Most certainly. I will do it when I have a free afternoon -- although those are
getting rare these days.

I also have a collection of shell and perl scripts (some quite large) I used to
automate my sendmail->qmail transfer, although any who uses them will most
certainly need to read and fully understand them before trusting them with
their data. I'm happy to contribute, but would like to clean them up slightly
and provide a disclaimer. ;P

Quinn