On 19/12/06, Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Will McDonald wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just installed Qmailtoaster on a test system and I'm having some
> trouble with message delivery. For various legacy reasons I'm not
> using a bog standard Qmailtoaster build, we have an existing
> Qmailrocks system but I'd like to transition to an RPMed system.
>
> Briefly, I've stripped the MySQL stuff and some of the Sendmail
> removal out of the SPECs and I have all the SRPMs building and the
> RPMs install as I'd expect so I think that side of things is all OK.
>
> I have Qmail setup to only listen on localhost in
> /var/qmail/supervise/smtp/run with '-u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID"
> 127.0.0.1 smtp \'. It starts and listens successfully so that's good.
>
> Now, I'm far from a Qmail expert so I'm a bit lost, can anyone shed
> some light on what's going on?

Not much in the logs.... Try setting spfbehavior to 1 or 0; that
particular function does not generate logs yet.

Thanks for the suggestion Jake, no joy with either of those though I'm
afraid. I'm assuming all I need to do between each change to
spfbehaviour is a "qmailctl restart" ?

The default delivery method for testdom.com is specificed as...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# cat /home/vpopmail/domains/testdom.com/.qmail-default
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

Will.