On 19/12/06, Alexey Loukianov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings, Will.
> In tcp.rules I have...
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] smtp]# cat /etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp
> 127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

> I've added a virtual domain, 'testdom.com' and a user in that domain.

Looks like SPF related trouble. Try to modify spfbehavior to 0. To get
verbose logging you can use my patch. It's available here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg09582.html

Thanks Alexey, I'll have a look at that tomorrow.

So far I've tried '1' then '0' in /var/qmail/control/spfbehviour as
well as appending SPFBEHVIOUR="1" (and then "0") in the tpc.smtp and
qmailctl restart/cdb-ed with no success.

Will.